Ben is a lifelong Nintendo fan who likes to build websites, and make video games. He buys way too much Lego.
This month is a
little late very late I’m afraid. I was in San Francisco at the start of March (for the Game Developers Conference) so wasn’t able to write up the statistics as on time as I would have liked.
This month was a strange one, I only wrote 3 posts, however the traffic stayed relatively consistent. With all of the Google jumping around you would have thought that things would move but they weren’t too bad.
As you can see from the graph above last month was a touch smaller than January, which I put down to the lack of content. I actually have about 30 posts in draft at the moment so I hope to finish some of them up and get them published in the coming months. Since we’re half way through March you can also see the stats for that on there and March also seems to be doing quite well, despite the fact that this is the first post of the month!
- Binary Moon Twitter Followers : 2060 – woo hoo, over 2000 followers 🙂
- Facebook Fans : 0 – still need to integrate this into the website.
- Binary Moon RSS Subscribers : 875 – a small jump over last months 840.
Posts last month
Another quiet month. I have a few posts planned for this month (including one about TimThumb) which should hopefully help improve the numbers.
- WordPress Tip: Modifying pluggable.php – How To Disable Emails
- Give Your Blog Some Loving This Valentines Day
- Binary Moon Traffic Stats: The Beginning
Optimizations and changes made
Nothing to report last month.
Last month I released a new blog called Elemental Hub, which I created to give people an easy way to keep up to date with the developments of my WordPress Framework, Elemental.